Amcorp Study Grant
Level Of Study:
About The Scholarship
The Amcorp Study Grant (ASG), which is administered by Yayasan Azman Hashim, a non profit charitable institution, provides assistance to outstanding students to pursue their tertiary education, and thus equipping them with the tool to carve a successful career ahead.
- Malaysian citizen
- Not more than 20 years of age (as of the enrolment date)
- Pursue ACCA on full time basis
- Not in acceptance of any financial assistance from any other parties and are not bonded with any organisations
- Achieved outstanding academic excellence
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- SPM: Passes in all subjects, with distinction in Mathematics, Principles of Accounting and English language
- STPM or equivalent: Passes in all subjects with minimum 3.00 in subject grade point / minimum grade B for Mathematics and Accounting
Value of Award
- The award will be sufficient to cover applicant’s tuition fees, examination fees and living expenses
- Loan: RM20,000.00
- Grant: RM50,000.00
- Upon acceptance of the study grant: RM10,000.00
- Subsequent disbursement will be on quarterly basis. The grant amount will be given out after the loan amount is disbursed.
- Recipients must complete the whole course in three (3) years and the cost for repetition exams will be inclusive in the disbursed amount.
Terms and Conditions
The scholarship recipient :
- Must submit examination results promptly to the Company after the release of results
- Must adhere to the rules and regulations governed by ACCA’s Bye-laws and Regulations
- Is not permitted to be absent / skip from registered examinations without any valid reasons and without the permission from the Company
- Is not allowed to defer the ACCA studies
How to Apply
Download and complete the Amcorp Study Grant Application Form.
- Compile photocopied or scanned copies of the following documents:
- Applicant’s National Registration Identity Card
- Parent’s National Registration Identity Card
- Acceptance letter from ACCA
- SPM Certificate / STPM or equivalent Certificate
- Submit the application form and the supporting documents via fax, post or email to:
- Fax: +603-7966 2381
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address:Group Human Resources2-01 Amcorp Tower18 Persiaran Barat46050 Petaling JayaSelangor
- Applicants must bring along original academic certificates when attending the interview.