Yayasan Cemerlang Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund
Level Of Study:
About the Scholarship
Yayasan Cemerlang provides underprivileged youths with a scholarship award to pursue higher education at the universities in Malaysia. Through this award, the selected candidates will have the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
Fields of Study
- Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning) (Hons)
- Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance)
- Business Administration (Insurance) (Hons)
- Accounting (CPA-Australia)
- Government & Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Malaysian citizen
- Proven records in extra- curricular activities and/or social community services
- Demonstrates good interpersonal communication, leadership skills
- No financial assistance from other agencies
- For undergraduate programmes
- minumum 5As in SPM / 3As in STPM
- For Masters' programmes
- minumum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university
Value of Award
The Award will entitle Recipient to the following:
- Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees.
- Bursary: covers tuition fees only.
This Award is not transferable and not redeemable into cash.
Neither the Award nor the Letter of Offer shall be taken as a promise or offer of employment by Yayasan Cemerlang to Recipient, nor will Recipient be required to serve Yayasan Cemerlang under any contract of employment, for any reason or at any time whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions
Recipient is required to fulfill the following conditions. Failing to strictly observe the conditions contained herein entitle, Yayasan Cemerlang has the right to automatically withdraw the Award without notice.
- Not to commit any unlawful act(s) or offence(s) punishable by law, or any form of misconduct, in breach of the university’s rules and regulations.
- Not to do anything, verbally or otherwise, which could tarnish Yayasan Cemerlang image.
- Recipient must maintain a study load of at least 15 (fifteen) credit hours in a normal semester and at least 6 (six) credit hours in a short semester.
- Recipient must maintain Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 every semester.
- Not to engage/involve in any misconduct and improper moral behavior.
- Recipient not to defer or postpone study without the prior written approval of Faculty Dean. Where approval has been obtained, Recipient must submit a copy of the written approval to the Secretariat of Tun Rahah Scholarship Award.
- To observe and abide by the university rules and regulations then, which may be varied at any time or from time to time.
Rights Reserved by Yayasan Cemerlang
The following are rights reserved by Yayasan Cemerlang for the duration of the award irrespective of your performance or observation of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Yayasan Cemerlang reserves the right to vary, amend, modify, suspend, add or withdraw any of terms and conditions of the Award at any time during the duration of the Award without prior notice to Recipient and Recipient are bound by the varied, amended, modified, suspended, added or withdrawn terms and conditions.
- Yayasan Cemerlang reserves the right to vary the terms of the Award for any reason whatsoever.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form and submit it to the following address.
Level 4, Block D,
Capital Square No 8,
Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50100 Kuala Lumpur